Our Law Firm concentrates in the following areas: immigration law and business law
- Immigration Law – are you a U.S. citizen or resident and do you need to bring your spouse or fiance to the United States from abroad? We can help you obtain the necessary visa for your significant other and related children. Do you need assistance with an employment based visa? Do you need to extend your visa? Do you need a waiver to enter the USA? Do you have concerns about your existing immigration process? Has your status currently been pending a decision from USCIS for an unreasonable amount of time without proper explanation? Contact us for assistance.
- business law – we can help you set up your business and provide you with the legal contracts you need to protect yourself and your business. The importance of setting your business properly from the start cannot be understated, especially if you are working with additional partners or shareholders. Has a contract been breached? Do you need to litigate in order to protect your rights or to receive what is rightfully yours? Are you being litigated against? We can help.
- intellectual property. Contact us if you believe someone is infringing on your copyrighted or trademarked work. If you need to have your work copyrighted or trademarked, we can help. We can send cease and desist letters for you and guide you through your issue till it is resolved, helping to settle the matter and avoid the expensive costs of litigation.
- defamation, harassment, bullying. If someone is spreading defamatory and untrue information about yourself or your business that is damaging your reputation and/or business, we can help. If your child is being bullied at school, or if you are being repeatedly threatened or harassed by someone even after police intervention, contact us.
We also deal with the following:
- family law – divorces, orders of protection, adoptions, etc. We will clearly and honestly present you with information about the process, your options and the potential outcomes of your case. We can mediate or negotiate divorce and parenting settlements and help you deal with alimony, child support and custody issues.
- DUI – A DUI can mean the loss of your driver’s license, heavy fines, vehicle impoundment and jail time. It is important to talk with a lawyer immediately who is familiar with DUI law. A good lawyer can determine if you have any defenses that can be used at trial.
- real estate – are you a landlord or tenant? Do you need to have a lease drafted or reviewed? Need to evict someone? Need to close on a property? Are you being foreclosed upon, and need help? Have you been unlawfully evicted, or treated unlawfully by your landlord? Contact us for assistance.
Submit your review
Marie was incredibly helpful and provided high quality service for my I-130 immigration petition to sponsor my wife from Thailand. She was clear and concise with her directions, and paid close attention any potential issues to be fixed in important document details. I consider myself lucky that she was in my corner for and am grateful for her service. -AF
Marie was very helpful, after hearing my situation she offered a few options then did some research to strengthen our approach to the matter. She kept me informed through out and I'm very pleased the way things turned out. I would not hesitate to hire Marie again in the future for litigation related needs.
I loaned my 'friend' some money, and months went by without seeing a dime back from him. Flake. He promised to pay me back and I had texts and emails to prove it. He didn't pay me back. Contacted these guys and I had some of my money back in less than 3 weeks, with an installment plan in place. Couldn't be happier.
I have been fortunate to find a lawyer who was compassionate and helped me through my immigration process. While I was overwhelmed at first, working with Marie made it less stressful as she helped me through each stage of the process. I would highly recommend her, and I continue to rely on her support for my business legal needs.
When you're not in the legal industry, there's a lot that you don't understand.
Marie was absolutely amazing in answering all of our questions and providing valuable insight when we were at a total loss on how to handle a business arrangement that had been verbal from the beginning. Marie helped us create an agreement that ensured all parties felt secured.
I look forward to working with her again to fine-tune all of my client contracts and waivers!